Friday, July 27, 2007

System Administrator Day

ok ... a heard from a little Ukranian birdy that today is System Administrator Day, the 8th annual one at that ...

I guess I agree with that (deadtroll.com) song guy that ya, having you around means we get to stay stupid and uninformed ... but, it also increases the chances that we all learn a few new things along the way.

I'm amazed that it's only been around for 8 years. Think of how long we have had the printed word. There were probably System Administrators back in the day, no? So on that note, and in the spirit of the day, I present "the book" -- something I'm sure that Alex, Ilya and Dimitry have all seen, but it's worth a second look.



Thanks, guys ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Video!
Thanks Doreen!!!

Ilya

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is really good one.
And it is so close to the real life :)))
Thanks Doreen,
Alex

Anonymous said...

Pure reality...
Thanks Doreen,
Dmitriy